01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Social Time 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Social Time

34
This Thursday is the monthly PMQG meeting and we've all been asked to make a 6" block for a banner they are going to make.  I decided to use some pretty scraps I had, and this is what I came up with:

It should be a great meeting, as always.  For me, it's some good social time ~ I meet at least one cool new person every time I go.  Plus EVERYONE there is creative, and the energy that is created in a room full of crafty-types is palpable.  I think we all leave full of ideas and motivation ~ yep, looking forward to it.

I've started following a few blogs too ~ this whole bloggy thing is fairly new to me and I'm totally amazed at how many people are quilting and writing about it.  What a plethora of information!  It's actually a little overwhelming, it seems there is a whole set of blog etiquette I need to learn, and maybe another language to learn as well!   There also seems to be some antagonists out there too ~ I guess they are everywhere.  Oh well!  ... I'm happy to have a meeting where we can physically meet and have some fun social time.
35 36 37 38