YAY! I finished this quilt for my new little cousin Brady Glenn.
I used the pattern I made for the monochromatic challenge... and used more contrasting colors to show the pattern a bit better. It took longer than usual to finish this only because I haven't had much time to sew :(
However, I've been seeing pictures from the Sisters Quilt Show and now I'm all inspired to start something fresh and new! I've been turning different patterns in my head trying to decide what I'm going to do next. I do know that I will be using my new Kona Solid "Bone" fabric ~ and that negative space will be my focus. We'll see what happens!
Here is a close up of the screen printed patch I made for the back of the quilt ~ turned out cute!