01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Hard To Focus 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hard To Focus

34
Lately it's been a little hard for me to focus on things, especially design and other decision-making skills, and it's a bit disconcerting.   My work is slow and my math needs to be worked out on paper, so I can follow through on plans correctly... but it's not efficient at all and it's frustrating.  I'm fairly sure I'm suffering from fibrofog the way my whole body has been screaming at me lately. 

Needless to say this type of brain dysfunction is making it very difficult to do simple math for my quilty needs.  The quilt I'm working on now just needs some sashing... and I spent all day yesterday trying to see if my figures were correct, before cutting into fabric.  Now I'm just hoping I did it right ~ or I'll have to get more fabric! (I guess that wouldn't be all bad!)  I'm just feeling a bit on the stupid end of things lately... but it'll pass, it always does.

However... I did make some good progress on my "My Voice" quilt over the weekend, and I'm pretty happy with it so far.  I don't want to share just yet... but above is a psychedelic take on some work I did this weekend:  Enjoy!

Labels:

35 36 37 38