01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Another Great Meeting! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Another Great Meeting!

34
Just got home from the first PMQG meeting of the new year ~ and I felt the need to write about it!   We are so lucky to be a part of such a creative group of people, everyone seems so nice and helpful, with a wealth of knowledge to share.  I always feel so warm and fuzzy afterwards, not to mention totally motivated and a little overwhelmed with all these new ideas! I'm love my quilty friends :)

I really wanted to finish the quilt top I'm working on to show tonight... but it just didn't happen.  So I thought I'd share what I'm working on... it's an anniversary quilt for my inlaws.  Mom picked out the fabric... and it's not a color palate I would have chosen, so it's a little hard to work with.  What do you think?

  
Here are some photos of the quilt pieces... and you can see my little green sewing room too:



I guess we'll see how it all turns out here in a few days... I'll post when I finish the top.  Speaking of posts... my next will be my 100th post, so maybe I'll  post some sort of give-away to celebrate!  Check back soon...

Labels:

35 36 37 38