01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Hello Calluses... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hello Calluses...

34
I recently finished sewing binding on the King-sized anniversary quilt... and last week I started sewing the hexies for the dragon quilt together.  Guess what?  I now have some very nice calluses on my little fingers... it makes it SO much nicer to hand stitch anything!  I just wish that you didn't have to go through a week of soreness before the calluses come!  Oh well ~ it's worth it!

This is what I'll be looking at for the next few months:

I'm sewing this in strips that run diagonally in the dragon.  I'm excited to be at this point ~ now I just wish I could sew faster.  I really have to pace it though... my hand and finger joints can only handle so much.  I did find this awesome ointment called Traumeel ~ it has arnica in it and it helps my joint pain immensely. 

Okay, I'm off to do some more stitching...

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38