01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Packing 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Packing

34



 Tomorrow I'm heading out to Sisters Oregon for the big Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show.  I'm SO freakin' excited... I think it's been a real 2 or 3 years since I've been able to get out of town!   Plus I'm going with a great group of PMQG members and spending a few extra days so I can just sit and sew with friends.

I've personally have never been to Sisters or that quilt show ~ but this year seems like a good year to start a new tradition!  I'm also very excited that one of my quilts was chosen to show in the PMQG section:  The Villa Villa Kula quilt ~ which I'm thrilled about.  I'll be there volunteering from 1:30-3:30 and I know there will be visitors from other Modern Quilt Guilds, so stop over and say hello... let's make it a party!

The only thing I'm a little worried about is the heat.  Sisters can get very warm, and my ankles are already a little swollen from the little bit of heat we had here a few days ago.  Should be an interesting adventure to say the least... hope to see you all there!

Labels:

35 36 37 38