01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Getting Busy! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Getting Busy!

34
There is an eminent move in my family's near future, but I'm ready.  Before packing I need to finish up all my current sewing projects.  I spent some time yesterday and I almost have this quilt finished:


It's the mini quilt I started in the Luke Haynes class a few weeks back ~ I added some quilting and a key!  I'm working on the binding today, so that's one thing off my list.

I finished this block for the NEON fabric block challenge ~ it's so totally eighty's.  I like it, but I've seen some blocks from other members that blow me away!

Started another quilt too... it's going to be a baby quilt for a friend who had her baby 3 months ago.  Finally getting to it!

And I've started quilting my Spring String Quilt and adding the binding.  I wanted to get ALL of this done plus PMQG BOM before the meeting tomorrow night... who knows... I still have some time ;)

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38