01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: New Work Space 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

New Work Space

34
I've been working on my office since 3pm today unpacking and setting up.  Now my work space is starting to work for me! It's a little tough mixing my office and sewing room together, and into a smaller room than my sewing room at our old place!  However, I think I'm doing okay with the space... here's where I'm at:

From patio door looking at the NW corner of the room. Cutting table to the right. 
Looking straight in from patio door - facing WEST

Looking at the SW corner - my computer is behind the file cabinet

Looking at the South wall - sewing machine to the left

Office space/closet

Office - West Wall

From office looking EAST - hello sewing machine!

from sewing machine looking North - patio door to the left behind curtain

From sewing machine looking NW again. Hi Mr. Squid!
I think I'm almost ready to start sewing again.  Whew... I don't know how much longer I can go without!
35 36 37 38