01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Busy Season Has Begun 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Busy Season Has Begun

34
Today marks 1 year that we got the news we had to move from our old rental. With all the ups and downs, I can hardly believe where one year has taken us and ever so thankful to have a home of our own!

That said, business has finally picked up after the winter! Phantom Chicken is our screen printing business and over the winter with the move, it's been a little lean the last few months so I'm extremely happy to be busy.

The only down side is my sewing takes a backseat to work time. I do a the graphic design and prepress (for the t-shirts that Gregg prints) and all the bookkeeping for our business, and since it's tax time... I've been kept away from fabric for almost a week now.  I'm super anxious to do more work on my Jellyfish...  I'm currently picking out a border color. Thinking wild orchid or raspberry would be a nice color to offset all the blue in the piece.

Anyway... just wanted to post my progress, which is "not much" - sometimes, it's just the way it is.

35 36 37 38