01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Competing For Attention 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Competing For Attention

34
I just found time to sew, and these two projects are competing for my attention.
Binding or hexies...?


Binding wins!

I don't know how people do this... I mean working on more than one project at a time. Making choices is so difficult for me. Usually, I just work on one thing at a time, but I can't wait for my hexie quilt to be done, so now I'm juggling and trying to divide my sewing time evenly. It's harder than I thought to divide my attention.

Good thing I'm almost done with the unbe-weevil-ble quilt, after it's done, I can focus on the jellyfish for a bit and plan out my next machine-pieced quilt.

On a side note, in this world today, there is too much hate, too much greed, too much polluting, too much disease, too much violence, too much inequity, too much despair, too much war and death to bother with specifics. I've been meditating on peace daily and I wish peace to you and every other human out there.
((((universal hugs)))))

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38