01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Playing With Design 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Playing With Design

34
You may have noticed a new look on my blog... yep, I finally got around to some much needed updates!


I've also been working on some fabric designs and have a few uploaded at Spoonflower that you can see here. I'm using one design for the background of this blog! If you have a moment, go over and take a look. I'm always open for feedback, especially constructive criticism. In time, once I get these designs tweaked to my liking, they'll be made available for purchase.

Jellyfish update: I just finished doing all the hand-quilting!! I have quite a few more French Knots to make, then some binding and it will be complete!  My goal is to show it at the March PMQG meeting... will you be there?

Labels:

35 36 37 38