01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Just Making... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Just Making...

34
Lately people have been asking what I've been working on hexie-wise... and I don't have a specific project in mind. I'm currently just making to make, with hopes that the right design will just show itself to me!

I am very, very fortunate to be a part of the PMQG where I have amazing friends, and some give me their fabric scraps. Sam Hunter, who is an amazing quilter and teacher, has been feeding me little bags of awesome fabric scraps for months now, and I'm starting to get through them!
Super cute hexies - Thanks to friends!
Look how adorbable!! Do you see the elephants? - Those are my favorites so far. Going through these little bags is like opening little treasure chests of awesomeness! Thanks Sam, and everyone else who has contributed to my little addiction :) I can't wait to start laying them out to see what quilt will be next!

On the machine front, this is what is on my design wall right now:
Design wall 5.19.15
Not sure what the plan is here yet... but I'm liking the colors. There are a few other quilt ideas I think I'd rather be working on, so this might get put away for a little bit, unless an idea strikes and I see where this one wants to go. Right now it's WAY too symetrical and expected - this will take some work. At least when I get frustrated, I always have hexies to make! That always makes me feel productive, and feeling productive is a very good thing these days!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38