01 02 03 * I Think Sew *: Getting Close To Another Finish! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Getting Close To Another Finish!

34
While it's been a while since posting, I have been getting a lot of sewing done! I'm very close to my 3rd quilt finish of the year. As soon as this binding is on, and we get some sunshine, I will be taking (and sharing) photos!




I also wanted to share that I have 3 quilts hanging publicly right now... and I'm so thrilled!

First, I had entered two quilts to QuiltCon that were rejected. I had expected as much as my photos were not that great... I was not disappointed either as I understand how these things work. Luckily, Modern Domestic decided to show the quilt rejects from our area, so my quilts get to show publicly anyway... and in a local quilt shop! I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. So if you're in NE on Alberta and 14th - go check out MD and see my quilts along with some other stunners from our PMQG!

Second, I have one of my small Green Cross Series quilts hanging on display at: Quilt Making: A Modern Practice in Wisconsin at Madison College in the Gallery @ Truax

I'm very happy to have this quilt in this show... times are certainly changing, and it will be interesting to see how this quilt is received by the public in the Midwest.  There is a reception on January 28th where you can meet some of the quilters.  The show runs until Feb. 19th, if you're close to Madison - you should go check it out! 

I finished the last two quilts in my Green Cross Series, making four smaller Cannabis quilts altogether. Two are spoken for, one is in the show in Madison, and the last one will probably be a gift for one of my friends. I feel good about getting so much done already this year... I hope to share (good) photos soon!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38